· In Los Angeles, California, you cannot bathe two babies in the same tub at the same time.
· In Miami, Florida, it's illegal for men to be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.
· In Idaho, state law makes it illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
· In Seattle, Washington, it is illegal to carry a concealed weapon that is over six feet in length.
In Tulsa, Oklahoma, it is against the law to open a soda bottle without the supervision of a licensed engineer.
In Oxford, Ohio, it's illegal for a woman to strip off her clothing while standing in front of a man's picture.
· In Willodale, Oregon, it's against the law for a husband to talk dirty during sex.
· In Carrizozo, New Mexico, it's forbidden for a female to appear unshaven in public (includes legs and face).
· In Los Angeles, a man is legally entitled to beat his wife with a leather belt or strap, but the belt can't be wider than 2 inches, unless he has his wife's consent to beat her with a wider strap.
· In Gary, Indiana, persons are prohibited from attending a movie house or other theater and from riding a public streetcar within four hours of eating garlic.
· In Canada, you may not pay for a fifty-cent item with only pennies.
· In Florida, oral sex is illegal.
· In Arizona, when being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person possesses.
· In North Dakota, it is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on.
· In Minnesota, it is illegal to sleep naked.
In Switzerland, it is illegal to flush the toilet after 10 P.M. if you live in an apartment.
· In Dodge City, Kansas, it's illegal to spit on a sidewalk.
· In Alaska, while it is legal to shoot bears, waking a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited.
· In Iowa, kisses may last for no more than five minutes.
· In Nevada, it's still "legal" to hang someone for shooting your dog on your property.
· In Rhode Island, it is illegal to challenge someone to a duel, or accept a duel, even it it is never actually fought. Penalty: Imprisonment for one to seven years.
· In Hawaii, all residents may be fined as a result of not owning a boat.
· In Denver, Colorado, you may not drive a black car on Sundays.
· In Vermont, it is illegal to deny the existence of God.
· In Cheyenne, Wyoming, citizens may not take showers on Wednesdays.
· In North Carolina, it is illegal to have sex in a churchyard.
In Singapore, pornography is illegal.
· In Indianola, Iowa, the "Ice Cream Man" and his truck are banned.
· In Little Rock, Arkansas, flirtation between men and women on the streets of Little Rock may result in a 30-day jail term.
· In Virginia, you may not work on Sunday.
· In Israel, picking your nose on Saturday is forbidden.
· In Ohio, it is illegal to get a fish drunk.
· In Fountain Inn, South Carolina, horses are to wear pants at all times.
· In Australia, a life sentence is 25 years.
· In Acworth, Georgia, all citizens must own a rake.
· In Wisconsin, it is illegal to kiss on a train.
· In Hawaii, coins are not allowed to be placed in one's ears.
· In West Virginia, no children may attend school with their breath smelling of "wild onions."
· In South Korea, traffic police are required to report all bribes that they receive from motorists.
· In Liverpool, England, it is illegal for a woman to be topless in public except as a clerk in a tropical fish store.
· In Texas, it is illegal to drive without windshield wipers. You don't need a windshield, but you must have the wipers.
· In Lehigh, Nebraska, doughnut holes may not be sold